Friday 4 January 2013

List of promises that failed

Hello again!

Here is the full list of promises I was made in the Neptune Studio in London. To your information, I have now approached the civil advice bureau and they are gathering evidence against Form Modeling Platform in my case. They will probably prosecute the company. I have emailed the company a number of times and made my complaints very clear. Being clear was obviously a bad thing though since I received a ridiculous and childish reply:  

Im afraid you will get no more replies from anyone here as we do not tolerate rude and abusive messages.

Regards

Oliver

I did´nt know, whether I should laugh or cry. In the light of all their cheating and failures, this comment is just a joke. They refused to reply me anymore because they do not tolerate my "rude" (clear and straighforward) messages. This is truly a rubbish company, believe me girls.

Now, the list for your further information...


Promises that were made:

* I will get a webfolio with 40 pictures in 2 weeks after making the payment. (fulfilled)
* I will get a CD with my pictures straight away after making the payment. (fulfilled)
* All pictures will remain natural and they will not be modified anyhow (Axel). (not fulfilled -all pictures were modified with computer)
* This package (a webfolio + pictures in a CD = 1350 pounds) will guarantee me jobs and it will be very easy to get back this money, as I will be paid around 300-400 pounds per job. (Axel) (not fulfilled: no one helped me with finding the jobs and no contracts or jobs were offered, as the professional people saw the bad quality of the pictures, which were also NOT natural)
* I will get all the support in finding the jobs and Form modeling platform is there to help me to become employed. (not fulfilled -I was left alone after making the payment)
* I will get a letter via mail (post) telling me what to do next. (not fulfilled -no mail arrived, I was not told that in order to get jobs I need to send my pictures to someone called Caelain in the Platform. I got to know this after 1 month of making the payment, in which time I had already ran through different agencies and heard that the pictures did not meet the standards)
* My pictures will be in Form Modeling Platform Webpage (webfolio) and they are available for the "clients" of Form Modeling Platform in Internet. Through the Platform the clients can find me and send an inquiry if they want to use me in their photo shoot. (not fulfilled -my pictures are not in the webpage. My webfolio is not available in Internet for anyone but myself. And no one has answered my inquiry: who are these so called clients or are there any ?
* There are professional people in the studio and platform. (not fulfilled -I talked personally to the photographer and the make up artists and they told me they had learned their job by doing, not in any schools. They only had the personal experience, no education.)
* There are no other costs but the webfolio 1350 pounds. (not fulfilled -when I registered online, it said: we will charge every model an annual fee for running the webpage)
* 1350 pounds is a normal price for the portfolio and the professional portfolio will be required if you want to enter the agencies. (false -I got to know from real professionals that a portfolio should never cost more than 300 pounds and that the agencies do not require a portfolio made in the studio. I was told that I would get better and more natural pictures at home)

This is all for this time. I suppose that this list makes it very clear, what has gone wrong and why no one should ever waste their money to this rubbish. However, as you could see from the emails, my message has obviously not been clear enough for the people in the company...

No comments:

Post a Comment