Thursday 10 January 2013

Tell your Scam story

Have you been scammed by a so called Modeling Platform or a so called agency? I emphasize the phrase so called because scams can not be called by their real names. They are only scams, which were created to cheat, overcharge and manipulate people in order to make loads of money. I stepped in a trap like that and would like to hear other people's stories as well. Where did it happen ? What happened ? What was promised and which promises were not fulfilled? My list can be found from a post before and I suppose the false promises mostly fall into same categories. But still, it would be very good if some of you could share your negative experiences whether it was about an official agency or a platform. Emphasize: So called. ;)

Please, send your stories, short or long, to my email address (on the right hand side) and I will publish them in the blog. It is very important to raise awareness on crabby businesses in the modeling industry. Let us all know who has scammed you and who we all should avoid!

All the best to in stepping into industry and making your dreams come true. Don't let the liars put you down.




1 comment:

  1. Hi There, I'm a producer for America Now, the news television series hosted by Leeza Gibbons and Bill Rancic. I'd love to discuss the topic of modeling scams with you. My email address is olavoice@americanownews.com THanks!

    ReplyDelete